I am moving house, what should I do?

If you move house, you can let us know by completeing our online form available below:

Change of Personal Details online form

I am getting married/changing my name, what should I do?

If you are getting married or changing our name then please write to us at the address on the contact us page and send a copy of your certificate or change of name deed.

How can I change the person I nominated to receive my lump sum death benefit?

The ERPF has absolute discretion over who receives any lump sum death grant however, the LGPS allows you to express your wish as to who you would like any death grant to be paid to by completing and returning the Death Grant Expression of Wish form.

If you have not already completed this form, or you wish to change your wishes then you can download the form below:

Death Grant Expression of Wish form (pdf 1mb opens in new window)

Unfortunately the ERPF will only accept Expression of Wish forms with original signatures so this form cannot be completed online.

More details on the Lump Sum death grant are available in the benefits for your family page.

Can I register an alternative contact in the event the ERPF cannot reach me?

Did you know that you can let us know who we can contact if we cannot find you?

Just download the form below and send it to us at the address below:

Contact details form (pdf 42kb opens in new window)

© 2021 | Privacy | Cookies